Applications are invited for appointment against vacant posts of Senior Registrars (BS-18) Nephrology, on adhoc basis for a period up to 31.01.2023 or till the posting of a regular incumbent, whichever is earlier, at SIMS/ Services Hospital, Lahore as per following details.
|S#||Name of Post||Vacant Posts||Age Limit||BPS||Qualification/Experience/Research|
|18||MBBS or equivalent medical qualification from an institute or a university recognized by the Pakistan Medical Commission and FCPS or MS or FRCS or MRCP or MD or Diplomat of American Board in the respective specialty or equivalent medical in the respective specialty from an institute or university recognized by the Pakistan Medical Commission.
If none is available with above qualifications then: MBBS or equivalent medical qualification from an institute or university recognized by the Pakistan Medical Commission and FCPS or MS or FRCS or MRCP or MD or Diplomat of American Board (General Surgery or Medicine, whichever is relevant to the respective specialty) or equivalent medical qualification from an institute or university recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission with three years post- graduation practical experience in the respective specialty from a recognized institute.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Candidates must be domiciled in any district of the Punjab.
- Attested copies of all educational qualification certificates (Matric, FSC, MBBS and Post-graduation along with each year’s transcript showing total/ obtained marks of MBBS), experience certificate(s), 02 latest passport size photographs, domicile certificate and CNIC must be attached with application (in case of ‘O’ & ‘A’ Level qualifications equivalence certificate is compulsory).
- Attested copy of Valid PMC/PMDC Registration Certificate showing medical degrees therein. Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. of the Punjab S&GAD notification.
- Posts are Services Hospital, Lahore specific.
- Candidates must present original certificates/ documents at the time of interview.
- Employees of government/ semi-government/ autonomous bodies should apply through their respective department with NOC’s.
- The recruitment shall be made according to the existing policy of the Govt. of the Punjab.
- The number of posts can be increase/ decrease without any information.
- Date and place of interviews will be communicated later.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for interviews.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the post.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after closing date will not be entertained in any case.
- Applications addressed to the undersigned will be received (by hand/ courier) in Human Resource
- Section SIMS (from 09:00AM to 03:00PM) till 14-2-2023.
Services Institute of Medical Sciences/
Ghaus ul Azam (Jail Road), Lahore