Board of Investment intends to recruit competent and experienced professionals in Project Pay Scales (PPS) on following positions under its PSDP project titled “Feasibility Study and Acquisition of Land for Islamabad Model Special Economic Zone” on contract basis initially for a period of one-year, further extendable on satisfactory performance and subject to continuity of the project on yearly basis till the completion of the project:-
|2||Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of interview.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel. In case of selection, the applicants will have to resign from Government service before appointment.
- Incomplete or improperly filled in applications shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview in Islamabad.
- BOI reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts as well as reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- Information provided in the application forms shall be verified in case of offer of appointment/selection.
- In case of any false or forged information, Board of Investment reserves the right of cancellation of the candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later).
- Candidates will have to submit separate online applications, if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- All applications must be submitted through BOI’s website www.invest.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
- Applications received thereafter will not be entertained.
- Relaxation in Age limit will be allowed as per Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993, as amended from time to time.
Advertisement For Prime Minister Office Latest Jobs:
Prime Minister’s Office
Board of Investment
4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex F-5/1, Islamabad – Ph: 9218619