National School of Public Policy (NSPP) is the premier institution for training of civil servants in Pakistan, established under National School of Public Policy Ordinance 2002. The overarching aim of the NSPP includes improvement in the quality and effectiveness of Public Policies and Management in Pakistan. The National School of Public Policy intends to make recruitment against the following post:
|Sr.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification & Experience||Age Limit|
|1.||Dean, National Institute of Public Policy (MP-1)||1||PhD in Public Policy. Economics, Finance, Management Public Administration,Human Resource Development, Law, Strategic and Security Studies, History, Political Science, International Relations and other relevant subjects of Social Sciences from HEC recognized institutions.
22 years of Research/training/teaching experience from an HEC recognized institution; Publications in HEC recognized journals or Consultancy Experience with reputable national/international organizations or 22 years of professional practical experience in the relevant field.
Demonstrated ability to conduct commission research/consultancy in the relevant fields, Outward looking with excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
45-62 Years on the date of applying for the position
- Required qualifications, experience, job description and application forms are available at www.nspp.gov.pk
- Applicants already working in Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous Bodies are requested to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- NSPP reserves the right to increase, decrease the number of posts or cancel any of the advertised post(s)
- Last date of application submission is 15 clear days from date of advertisement.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (HUMAN RESOURCE)
National School of Public Policy C/o National Management College
Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Mall Road, Lahore.
PID(L)1274 Phone: +92-42-99202001