Applications are invited for the following post in the Pharmacy Council of Pakistan (PCP) under Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination (NHS.R&C), Islamabad on contract basis for a period of one year (further extendable). The requisite qualification and experience have been shown below:-
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy||Age Limit||Qualification/Experience|
|1||Secretary (BPS-18)||01||28-38 years Candidates shall have.||Degree in Pharmacy & having valid registration with pharmacy council in register “A”, with 5 years relevant professional experience in public sector. autonomous, semi-autonomous or private organization. Preference will be given candidates having experience in administration.
Candidates shall have:
General Information/ Instructions:
- The candidates working in Government Semi Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- The shortlisting will be made through written test and only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates will be required to bring Original Documents (Educational and Experience certificates) and attested copies at the time of interview.
- No TA DA will be admissible.
- Salary equivalent to BPS-18-usual admissible allowances with administrative allowance to be decided by the council.
- Application form shall be uploaded on PCP website after the appearance of advertisement.
How to Apply:
Please download the Application Form available on PCP website (https://www.pcpish.gov.pk/)
- Please send, by mail or courier, the filled up Application Form along with attested copies of Documents (Educational and Experience certificates) to Pharmacy Council of Pakistan, 14-D West, Feroze Centre, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad. Application Forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 2000 (Non-refundable) in the form of demand draft in the name of the Pharmacy Council of Pakistan Islamabad to be deposited. Original demand draft must be attached with application form.
- The Competent Authority has the right to increase, decrease or cancel post.
- Last date of submission of Application Forms shall be 15 days from the date of this advertisement.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- For any further information, please visit PCP website: www.pepisb.gov.pk.or
VICE PRESIDENT, PHARMACY COUNCIL OF PAKISTAN, ISLAMABAD