Ministry of Information and Broadcasting intends to hire the services of suitable persons against the following contract posts on lump sum pay of Rs. 75000/- per month for a period of one year on contract basis: –
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification, Experience & Eligibility Criteria|
|Content Writer||03||Master’s Bachelor’s Degree (04 years) in Computer Science / IT, Media Studies / Journalism / Communications / Business Administration or English Literature along with minimum 3 years proven experience of content development.|
|Graphic Designer||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic / Designing / Marketing / Communications / Business or Fine Arts along with a minimum 03 years proven experience in Graphic Designing for Social / Digital / Electronic / Mass Media Industry.|
|Digital Videographer||02||Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 03 years proven experience of working as a Digital Video grapher in Media Industry.
|Video Editor||01||Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 03 years proven experience of working as a Video Editor in Media Industry.
|Non-Linear Editor (NLE)||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Editing / Videography / Fine Arts / Film, Media and Computer Arts along with minimum 03 years proven experience in Video / Film Editing in Media Industry.|
- Hiring against all above posts will be done on merit basis from all over Pakistan.
- Detailed ToRs for the above posts i.e. Qualification, Experience, Job Description etc. are available on National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk and official website of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (http://www.moib.gov.pk).
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply Online through National Job Portal (http://www.njp.gov.pk) or send CVs along with a latest passport size photograph to undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- No TA / DA shall be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
Cabinet Block, 4th Floor, Room No. 4153, Islamabad