Application are invited from eligible candidates to fill up vacant posts of Medical Officer (BS-17), at various Cantonments Boards under Pakistan Cantonments Servants Rules, 1954 (as amended)
|1||Name of Post||Medical Officer(BS-17)|
|2||No of Vacant posts||30 Male/Female|
|3||Publish Date||04 Jan, 2023|
|4||Last Date||16 Jan, 2023|
Qualification / Experience:
MBBS from a University recognized by HEC with 01 year house job and registration with PM&DC
21-30 year plus five years general age relaxation a admissible under the rules
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Appointments will be made according to Pakistan Cantonment Servants Rules, 1954 (As Amended).
- Appointments for the above mentioned posts are transferable throughout Pakistan. 3. All vacancies are on regular basis and selected candidates will be on probation for Period of one year under the rules.
- Male and female both are eligible to apply.
- Candidates already in Government service shall apply through proper channel.
- Applications should be submitted through career portal at careers.mlc.gov.pk within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement.
- Instructions regarding how to apply can also be downloaded from careers.mlc.gov.pk.
- Applications submitted after last date will not be entertained.
- Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application, relaxation in Upper age limit will be allowed as admissible under the Rules.
- Candidates having experience in the relevant field shall be preferred.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
- Military Lands and Cantonments Deptt, Ministry of Defence reserve the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any or all advertised posts, at any stage without assigning reasons.
Assistant Director General (HR-Cantts),
Military Lands & Cantonments Deptt, Rawalpindi 051-9270316