Applications are invited for the following posts in Ministry of Communications and Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Cell, Islamabad.
|NAME OF POST||SCALE OF PAY||AGE||QUALIFICATIONS||NO. OF VACANCIES||DOMICILE|
|ASSISTANT(BS-15)||16120-1330-56020||18-28||Graduate||02 (01 in Main Ministry)&(01 in PM&E Cell)||Punjab|
Shorthand speed 80 w.p.m Typing speed 40 w.p.m Must be Computer Literate
|03 (01 in Main Ministry)&(02 in PM&E Cell)||Punjab-01 KPK-01 SINDH(R)-01|
|UDC (BPS-11)||12570-880- 38970||18-25||Intermediate||01 (Main Ministry)||Punjab|
|LDC (BS-09)||11770-730- 33670||18-25||Matriculation with typing speed 30 w.p.m||01 (PM&E Cell)||KPK|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- General relaxation of age will be admissible as per Government rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submission of the application as per advertisement.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/her academic qualification as given against each post.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee. Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test /interview. Candidates shall present original documents issued by the concerned authority along with set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at time of interview.
- In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant, is found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate will stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate.
- Applicants already in government service should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel / postpone recruitment process at any stage.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on Candidate Testing Service (CTS) website www.cts.org.pk.
- Applications must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Candidate Testing Service or Ministry of Communications will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier service.
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed application forms for the posts along with online deposit slips (in orignal) to:Candidate Testing Service, Office No. 6, 2nd Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad, (Ph-051-2120100-272) www.cts.org.pk