Applications from both genders aging between 30-45 years are invited for the following temporary posts in the project “Extending Flood Warning & Management Capacity of Pakistan and Indus Basin Countries:
|S.No||Name of Post||No. of posts||Salary Per Month|
|1||GIS/Hydro-logical Modeler||02||Rs. 30,000/-each|
|2||Computer Programmer||01||Rs. 30,000/-|
|3||Numerical Weather Prediction Expert||01||Rs. 40,000/-|
|4||Research Associate||04||Rs. 25,000/-each|
- Masters in the field of GIS with 3 years relevant experience Knowledge of GIS software tools and applications Including but not limited to ArcGIS (specially hydrological tools), ArcSDE ArcSeene, ArcHydro, Python and AutoCAD suite.
- Masters in the field of Computer Sciences (prior Bachelor degree in the field of computer science is an essential Requirement) with 3 years relevant experience.Working experience of FORTRAN Programming, Python and Visual Studio. Web programming will be considered as additional qualification.
- PhD degree holder or Post Doctorate Candidate in the fields of Meteorology/Hydrology/Computer Science/Space Science Geography with hands on experience of numerical weather predication models and hydrological models.
- Master Student in the fields of GIS/Meteorology/Hydrology Computer Science/ Space Science/Geography.
- Appointment will be on contract basis for a period of 13 months.
- The detail of the duties and responsibilities can be downloaded from official website of PMD www.pmd.gov.pk.
- Submit your detailed CV online to firstname.lastname@example.org still 05th March, 2023.
- Copies may be sent to Chief Meteorologist, Flood Forecasting Division, Pakistan Meteorological Department, 46-Jail Road Lahore l 05th March, 2023.