Applications from proactive and dynamic individuals are called for working in the project titled “Policy & Strategic Planning Unit” of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, against the following vacant positions:
|1||Name of Post||Stenographer /P.A|
Qualification & Experience:
- Speed 80 wpm in shorthand and 35 wpm in type writing. Minimum 03 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Computer knowledge
General Terms & Conditions:
- The above referred position is contractual, nontransferable and project based.
- No TA/DA would be admissible.
- Age relaxation of 05 years is already included.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- Candidates already in Government Service may submit their application through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
- PSPU reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or not to fill any vacancy.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:
- Interested candidate may visit (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk) for application submission.
- Candidate shall submit duly filled application form,copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS.
- Roll number slip can be separately dispatched to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidate vice versa.
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be called for a final interview based upon relevant experience.
- No separate test/interview call and invitation will be made on eligible shortlisted candidates.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Candidate shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: UAN: +92-51-844-4441,National Testing Service- Pakistan, NTS Headquarter: Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
Advertisement For Policy And Strategic Planning Unit Lahore:
PROGRAMME DIRECTOR (PSPU) 119 J-Block, Model Town,Lahore Ph. No.042-99332737