Environment Protection Department invites applications from eligible candidates of Punjab Province for appointment against the following position under ADP Scheme “Establishment of Environmental Endowment Fund Management Unit”, to execute World Bank Funded Program ‘Punjab Green Development Program’. The minimum requirements against post is as under:
|1||Name of the post||Financial Management Specialist|
|2||No. of Post||01|
|4||Experience||05 years Experience in Financial Management|
B.Sc. (16 years education) in Accounting and Finance / Economics / M.Com/ M.Sc (Economics), MBA (Finance) / ACMA /CA/ CFA/ACCA from HEC recognized Institute/ University.
- The Applicants having GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS domicile of Punjab are required to apply through Punjab job portal website https://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- The position is temporary till June 30, 2024 or completion of the project / program.
- Test/ Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
- The relevant Laws, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions, will prevail over the instruction in this advertisement.
- Person(s) already in Government Service should submit their applications through proper channel and attach NOC issued by the concerned Department / employer.
- The last date to apply for to position is 28-02-2023. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Incomplete or illegible application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending test/ interview, etc.
- Department may increase or decrease the number of posts as per its requirements.
- All requirements will be made as per applicable Government Policies/Rules/Regulations.
Director Admin, Finance & Procurement Strategic Planning & Implementation Unit PGDP, EPD, Punjab Lahore
Office No.02 at 5th Floor Aiwan-e-Iqbal Complex
Egerton Road Lahore.