Home Department, Government of the Punjab, requires the services of suitable Pakistani National of Punjab Province for the following post on contract basis (Lump-sum pay package):
|Name of the Post||Software Developer PKR. 120,000/-|
|No. of Post||01|
|Published Date||14 January,2023|
|Last Date To Apply||25 January,2023|
Requisite qualification and experience as per service rule:
Masters in IT/ 4 years, Bachelors in Computer Science OR Software Engineering from a reputed foreign HEC recognized or University/Institutions.
More than 3 years’ experience in related field of ASP, .NET, C++, Java Script/ Query, HTML, SQL and PHP programming languages. Experience of android application development will be an added advantage. Must have adequate knowledge of web development. Professional experience will start after the completion of minimum qualification/degree(s) required for this position.
Terms and Conditions:
- Application Form can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.500/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, ABL & HBL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics, NTS test (to be conducted by National testing Service) and interview by the Department.
- Only short listed candidates on the basis of written test will be called for interview.
- Last date of submission of application is 25-01.2023.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their roll no. slips from NTS website.
- Candidates shall present original documents, alongwith a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview.
- The appointments shall be made strictly on merit under the broad guidelines of the latest Recruitment Policy /Contract Appointment Policy of Government of the Punjab.
- The applicant must be having a domicile of Punjab Province and can be posted anywhere in Punjab
- No TA/DA shall be given for test / interview.
- No of posts can be enhanced in accordance with availability of vacant posts at the time of interview.
DEPUTY SECRETARY (DEVELOPMENT) GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
HOME DEPARTMENT (TEL.042-99212451)