SIBA Testing Services (STS) managed by Sukkur IBA University on behalf of School Education & Literacy Department, Government of Sindh invites applications for the posts of Junior Elementary School Teachers (JEST) BPS-14 and Primary School Teachers (PST) BPS-14 from eligible applicants having domicile of concerned districts permanently residing in Sindh province, purely on temporary basis but likely to be confirmed on performance in the future.
The qualifications, age, residence and other criteria as under:
|Sr.No||NAME OF POSTS||DOMICILE||AGE LIMIT|
|1||Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST) BPS-14||All Districts of Sindh||21-30 Years|
|2||Primary School Teacher (PST) BPS-14||All Districts of Sindh||21-30 Years|
BASIC ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- Graduate or equivalent degree (14 years of education), having at least 50% marks or equivalent from an HEC recognized university.
- Graduate or equivalent degree (14 years of education), having at least 50% marks or equivalent from an HEC of Sindh recognized university.
GUIDELINES TO APPLY:
- The applicants are advised to upload the following documents with application forms through website of STS, i.e. https://apply.sts.net.pk/ Upload the following scanned documents on Online Portal.
- One recent passport size photograph both (male/female) with blue or white background
- Original scanned copies of relevant Degree/Certificate (Matric and Graduation)
- Original Domicile of candidate
- Original Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC-D Form) of candidate
- Original CNIC of candidate
- In case of Disability, the CNIC with Logo of Wheel Chair should be uploaded while filling in online application form, before the closing date of the advertisement, otherwise the slip will not be issued.
Note: Domicile and PRC-D submitted with the application shall be considered as final. No change will be entertained, thereafter, on any account whatsoever.
- The applicants should apply for the post of PST (BPS-14) & JEST (BPS-14) on the concerned UC basis, subject to availability of school specifying vacancy in their UCs. (Lists of UC-wise vacancy positions are also hosted on official website of SE&LD). (Disable, Minority and Women quotas will be observed as per Recruitment Policy-2023).
- The nature of disability will be determined on CNIC basis, issued by NADRA with logo of ‘Wheel Chair”. The applicant with disability will be eligible to apply only if she/he is fit for teaching, i.e. he/she is able to read, speak, write and use blackboard. 5.The written/objective test for recruitment will be conducted at Divisional Headquarters of Sindh by Sukkur IBA Testing Services (STS), being third party organization/firm.
- Passing the written/objective test alone, shall not guarantee the job. The applicant shall have to fulfil all other terms and conditions as por recruitment policy-2023 notified vide Letter No. SO (GA) SELD (Recruit/Policy)/2023, dated: February 24, 2023.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants during the process of recruitment.
- The SE&LD reserves the right to add or delete or re-allocate vacancy positions of JEST (BPS-14) and PST (BPS-14]. 9.After submission of online applications, the applicants may download the system generated STS challans of Rs. 700/- non- refundable (Rupees seven hundred only) and deposit with any branch of ABL Bank/MCB Bank of Pakistan.
- The last date for online application & challan submission is March 11, 2023. In case an applicant applies for more than one post, he/she must submit a separate system generated challan to apply through online.
- Important: Incomplete applications will not be entertained/accepted or processed; the candidates from only identified UCS shall be eligible to apply. Completion of degrees is mandatory for all positions. No change will be entertained thereafter.
- The channel of communication with applicants will be mobile number. They are advised not to mention numbers converted to any other network in the online application form.
- Online applying link will be available at https://apply.sts.net.pk/
- Providing fictitious, exaggerated or misleading information shall result in rejection of application and termination of employment at any stage. If found having done any one of these irregularities, such involved candidate would not be able to apply for any opportunities at STS in the future.
- Age relaxation will be given as per policy of Government of Sindh.
Advertiesement For school education & literacy department jobs:
SIBA TESTING SERVICES
Sukkur IBA University, Nisar Ahmed Siddiqui Road, Sukkur.
Call Center/Help Desk Phone # 071-5644200
UAN: 071 (111-785-422) Fax: 071-5804419
SIBA Testing Services
For updates and announcements https://www.iba-suk.edu.pk/sts/announcements