Government of Punjab under Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is implementing Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP) with the financial assistance of World Bank. The Project aims to establish level I Paediatric Nurseries at selected RHCS. For the purpose, project intends to hire Paediatricians, MO/WMD & Charge Nurses. Break up of district wise vacant seats is as following:
|Sr.No||Post of Name||No of Seats|
|1.||Female Attendant (B-01)||03|
|2.||Sanitary Worker (B-01)||01|
|3.||Male / Female Attendant||02|
|4.||Sanitary Worker (BPS-09)||01|
- MBBS with FCPS paediatrics or MRCP or other equivalent qualification OR
- MBBS with Post graduate qualification like MCPS (paediatrics) with one-year postgraduate experience in the relevant subject in a recognized institute after graduation
For Medical Officer:
- MBBS Qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission.
- Registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission.
- Has one-year complete House job (min 3 month in paediatric will be given preference). One-year experience in paediatrics as medical officer will be given extra weightage.
For Charge Nurse:
- B.Sc. Nursing Generic (four years) and valid Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council OR
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and valid Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council
- Fill in the application form online at https://prlingiobs.shealthpunjab.gov.pk/ and upload all the relevant educational transcripts/degrees including CNIC, two passport size photographs and proof of relevant work experience. Last date to apply is 20.01.2023. Interviews for the post paediatricians are scheduled on 30.01.2023 and for the post of MO/WMO & Charge Nurses on 31.01.2023.
- On the given date of interview, candidates are required to bring their original testimonials and transcripts of academic record with them.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates who appear for the interview.
- Right to choose the centre for appointment will be according to position merit list.
- The Program reserves the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- PESHD is an equal opportunity employer and ensures a women friendly workplace environment. Females, transgender, minority and differently abled people having equal qualification /criteria are highly encouraged to apply.
Who is the Primary and Secondary Secretary of the Health Department?
The Ministry of Primary and Secondary Health Services asked the public to follow the precautions and security measures of the Punjab government. In this regard, P&SHD Secretary Captain (R) Muhammad Usman released a public video.
PROGRAM MANAGER (PHCIP) HEALTH COMPONENT PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT LAHORE Directorate of IRMNCH & NP, 5-Montgomery Road Lahore phcip email@example.com