MEPCO is one of the biggest Distribution Companies of Electricity in the Public Sector serving more than 7 million consumers having 15000+ employees with annual turnover of approximately Rs.300 Billion and consisting of operational area covering 13 districts of Punjab. The Charter of MEPCO is to provide reliable and safe electric power supply to its consumers in its jurisdiction.
|1||Name of Post||Assistant BPS Position Manager (Demand Forecasting)|
|4||Age||Up to 35 Years|
Qualification & Experience:
- BE/ B.Sc. BS Electrical Electronic Engineering Degree in 1 Division with at least 60% marks from any reputable and HEC recognized University with Registration of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
- Master’s degree date relevant discipline will be given preference.
- Minimum 3-years’ experience including 01- in demand year forecasting.
- The candidate should possess comprehensive understanding of planning and demand forecasting functions.
- Knowledge of competitive electricity Computer literacy is market will be an added advantage
Instructions/Terms and Conditions:
- The applicant must submit the form available at the link ie. http://mepco-jobs.pitc.com.pk/ with scanned copy of testimonials. It can also be printed and submitted to the below mentioned address through post along with detailed CV highlighting the achievements made in the respective areas, copies of educational testimonials & experience certificates, 02 Nos. references and recent photographs.
- Incomplete Applications in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- Candidates already serving in Government / Semi-Govemment Organization / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel alongwith NOC of the respective department issued on its letter head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/ DA in this regard will be admissible. 7. Candidates Dismissed/ Terminated from any organization or having criminal record shall not be eligible. A declaration on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- to above effect should be provided at the time of interview.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof
- Age relaxation as per policy in vogue in MEPCO has already been included in above mentioned age limit and no further age relaxation will be granted in any case.
- The above mentioned position is purely contractual in nature, non-pensionable, no long-term benefit and shall not be converted into permanent position at any stage.
- The appointment will be made subject to fulfilment of all codal/legal/administrative formalities.
- MEPCO reserves the right to withhold / cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Advertisement For Punjab Electric Power Company Latest Jobs:
Director General (HR & Admn),
MEPCO H/QS, Khanewal Road, Multan, Phone No:061-9220267