Applications are invited from eligible candidates, on prescribed format, as per the eligibility criteria for the following post: –
|Sr#||Position||Salary Package||No. of Posts||Eligibility Criteria||Age Limit|
|1.||Chairperson, Islamabad, Capital Territory – Private Educational Institutions Regulatory Authority (ICT-PEIRA)||MP-II Scale (Contract basis for (03) three years)||01||Qualification Experience: – Master Degree in Education Planning Management / Public Administration or LLM in Academics career or Ph.D. / M.Phil.) in the above subjects from the institutions recognized by HEC. Experience: – The Candidate should possess 17 years experience of management of schools and related educational systems in public or Private Sector.||The Candidate should not be less than 45 years and should not be more than 55 years on the date of closing of advertisement.|
The Chairperson shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Authority and responsible for overall administration and Management of the Authority including HR and Financial management. He/ She shall ensure the observance of the provision of ICT-PERIA Act 2013 and the rules, regulations and policy made thereunder.
- The eligible candidate capable of taking up the challenge of the position may apply online on the prescribed proforma by uploading detailed CV, copies of testimonials, experience certificates and other documentary proofs of accomplishments at Ministry’s website www.mofept.gov.pk or National Job Portal (http://nip.gov.pk).
- The Post is to be filled on the contract basis for a period of three (03) years from the date of appointment.
- Age will be counted up to closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel recruitment process, ab initio at any stage without assigning any reason.
- In case of selection of serving Government Servant, the candidate has to resign or seek retirement from his existing department/ post and his/her appointment shall be subject to acceptance of his/her resignation / retirement by the designated authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- The candidates, called for test/interview, will have to bring original documents along with attested copies of testimonial/experience certificates.
- The applications must be submitted online within (15) fifteen days of publication of advertisement.
- Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training is an equal opportunity employer.
Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training
Room #243, 2nd Floor, Block-‘D’, Pak-Secretariat, Islamabad, Tel: 051-9218365