Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals to fill up the under mentioned vacancies in the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for Protection Against Harassment (FOSPAH).
|1||Organization||Federal Ombudsman Secretariat|
|2||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|3||Vacancy Location||Punjab, Pakistan|
- For the posts at serial number 3, 4, 5 & 6 the candidates fulfilling above conditions may send their applications through below mentioned testing service.
- For the posts at serial number 1, 2, 7 & 8walk in interviews will be conducted on 15th February 2023 from 12:00pm onwards till 05:00pmatFOSPAH Head Office, First Floor, LG&RD Complex, Behind SBP, Opposite ILO,G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Candidates already working in the Government Organizations/ Departments must apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation is applicable.
- Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
- In case of any query please contact Coordination Officer, Ph: 051-9262952.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please, Download the Application Form alongwith the prescribed Test Fee Deposit Slip from STS website, (www.sts.org.pk).
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, in-complete, without paid copy of deposit slip will be rejected.
- Please submit your test fees through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of designated bank.
- Applications submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- STS is not responsible for the late receipt of applications sent through post or by any courier service.
- Applications must be submitted within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Please do not attach original documents only attested photocopy of educational certificate, CNIC, Domicile and PRC, & four passport size photographs are required with the application forms at this stage.
- The candidates may also apply online at National Jobs Portal (NJP)https://njp.gov.pk
- The candidates applying through National Jobs Portal (NJP), will also have to submit testing fee of the testing service through prescribed deposit slip from the testing service website: www.sts.org.pk after receiving email/ sms from the testing service