A Federal Government organization is implementing a project funded by a renowned international development agency and seeks online applications from suitable candidates (Pakistani Nationals) for the following vacant position to be based at Lahore purely on contract basis for a period of 10 months:
|1||Name of Post||Renewable Energy (RE) Officer|
|2||No. of Post||01|
|3||Age||25 to 30|
Qualification & Experience:
- 1st Division BSc. Engineering Degree (Electrical/Mechanical/Energy)with minimum 03 years of work experience related to renewable energy preferably in solar energy.
- Hands on experience of system designing, installation, commissioning and operations in the field of renewable energy will be preferred.
- Must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Facilitate SMEs towards addressing Renewable Energy related queries.
- Maintain record of facilitation extended to SMEs.
- Data gathering like details of experts, Manual, Guidelines and other literature related to Renewable Energy.
- Coordination with service providers for the onsite technical facilitation to SMEs.
- Organizing training/ awareness session.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
Terms & Conditions:
- Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate. Interested candidates are invited to apply online at this URL http://18.104.22.168/
- For details, please visit URL http://22.214.171.124/
- General relaxation in upper age limit by a period of 5 years shall be applicable to all the advertised posts in view of the notification by Government of Pakistan vide S.R.O. 1079(1)/93 dated 4th November 1993. Age shall be reckoned on last date of submission of application.
- Candidates already in Government services shall apply through proper channel.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Organization reserves the right to hold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without any intimation/notice.