A Federal Government organization is implementing a PSDP funded project and seeks online applications from suitable candidates (Pakistani Nationals) for the following vacant position to be based at Mirpurkhas (Sindh) on contract basis. The position and eligibility criteria is mentored below:
|1||Name of Post||Project Manager(PPS-09)|
|2||No. of Posts||01|
|3||Age||Up to 40 years|
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Sc. Engg. / M.Sc. Food Technology MBA or Equivalent Qualification from HEC recognized University.
- Minimum 08 years experience including at least 05 years in food processing industry.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage, implement &supervise the activities of the project.
- Ensure timely completion of all the activities of the project and ensure that the objectives laid out in the PC-I are achieved.
- Prepare and submit the progress (financial and physical) reports as and when needed. Plan and implement the annual financial and physical plans according to the PC-I. Ensure safe custody of all project assets including records, assets, etc.
- Managing the project HR matters.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate.
- Interested candidates are invited to apply online at this URL http://22.214.171.124/ within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. Applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- For detail Terms & Conditions and shortlisting criteria, please visit URL http://126.96.36.199/
- General relaxation in upper age limit by a period of 5 years shall be applicable in view of the notification by Government of Pakistan vide S.R.O. 1079(1)/93 dated 4th November 1993. Age shall be reckoned on last date of submission of application.
- Candidates already in Government services shall apply through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates and meeting eligibility criteria (mentioned in the advertisement) will be called for interview.
- Organization reserves the right to hold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without any intimation/notice.