Online applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following positions of Paramedical and other staff on regular basis, under the control of District Health Officer Peshawar.
|S.No||Name of Vacant Post||BPS||No. of Posts||Age|
|1||PHC Technicians MP/EPI||12||20||18-32|
|2||Clinical Technician (Dental)||12||02||18-32|
- At least Second Division Secondary School Certificate in Science from recognized Board and two years Health Technician Diploma from recognized Medical Faculty or Equivalent Qualification
- At least Second Division Secondary School Certificate in Science from recognized Board and two years Health Technician Diploma from recognized Medical Faculty or Equivalent Qualification.
- Secondary School Cert ficate from recognized Board and 01 year Certificate in Electrician from vocational center (Preference will be given to the candidates who having experience in the relevant field).
Terms & Conditions:
- Preference will be given to ocal/domiciled of District Peshawar, however, in case of non-availability of candidate of District Peshawar, candidates of adjacent District will be Considered.
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the appointing authority.
- Interview calls letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- ETEA test will serve for screening and shortlisting purpose only.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the application.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates wil not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will be admissible as preexisting Government Rules.
- The candidates working in Government Department/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall app y separately for each post with separate fee.
- Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test’Interview.
- Errors/Missions in number of posts are subject to rectification. All the Quota of minority, disable, diseased, will be observed as per Government Rules policy.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates may first visi: www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the post Online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL, online depcsit sip (having toker number, project ccde & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a print out of UBL generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank, OMNI agent, Easy Paisa app or agent.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (Candidate Copy)having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone.
- After online apply, DON’T send documents/testimonials to ETEA office copied of testimonials/documents as these documents will be provided by the candicates who qualify the screening test as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for screening purposes. Availability of online application from on www.etea.edu.pk on 01.01.2023.
- Last date of submission of online application is 15.01.2023.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll NO Slips from www.etea.edu.pk Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size picture (Soft Copy) with you at the time of online application.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shal verify deposit fee at any stage
- If your payment is not received, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Application of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the on in application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
Advertisement Of Healthcare Department Jobs:
DISTRICT HEALTH OFFICER Pakhtunkhwa