Blended Virtual Education Project for Knowledge Economy, Virtual University of Pakistan requires the services of bright & motivated individuals for the project on contractual basis. The initial appointment will be for a period of one-year, which may be extended upon satisfactory performance on yearly basis up to four years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier Project Management Office.
|Sr.No||Position||Pay Scale||Qualification/ Experience||Duty Station||No. of Posts|
|1||DHQ-University Coordinator||PPS-8|| Qualification: As per HEC criteria for Assistant Professor
Experience/ Skills: At least 3 years post PhD experience of teaching in Distance and/or Conventional Education
Salary: Rs. 125,000/-fall inclusive)
|Islamabad, Multan, Karachi Loralai, Turbat Khaplu/ Shigar||6|
|2||Assistant Procurement Officer||PPS-6||Qualification: Bachelor’s degree (at least 2nd Division) from HEC recognized University/Institution
Experience/ Skills: At least 3 years post qualification experience of purchase department of any government semi government/multinationall national organization. Knowledge of applicable standards and material specifications is a must. Awareness of PPRA and otherGovernment Rules is required. IT proficiency is a must
Salary: Rs. 60.000/-(all inclusive)
|3||Office Support Staff||PPS-4||Qualification: Matriculate
Experience/Skill: At least one-year post qualification experience of office work
Salary: Rs. 30.000/-(all inclusive)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE APPLYING:
- The age of superannuation is 60 years
- Those already in the government/ semi-government service or autonomous bodies will be required to provide ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current employer, at the time of interview or earlier
- Part time, honorary, visiting apprenticeship, freelancing and internee experience will not be counted as experience.
- Candidates having foreign degree, will have to submit the equivalence certificate issued from HEC, at the time of interview
- Only eligible/ short listed candidates will be contacted individually for test interview.
- All Posts shall be applied online (www.vu.edu.pk/jobs) it is mandatory to fill all relevant information on online job application form.
- Applications having incomplete/fake information will not be entertained.
- Written Test for any or all posts may be conducted, at the discretion of the Project University, where deemed necessary.
- In case of selection, candidate(s) shall not keep dual job, in any manner
- No TA/DAwill be admissible for appearing in test/ Interview
- Applicable tax will be deducted from monthly salary as per rule
- Virtual University of Pakistan reserves the right to reject any or all applications, at any stage, without assigning any reason,
Applicants should apply online:www.vu.edu.pk/jobs
Last date of application:Wednesday, feb 13, 2023
For further information, please contact
DIRECTORATE OF ADMINISTRATION
VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY OF PAKISTAN
M.A. Jinnah Campus, Defence Road, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore.
UAN: (042) 111-880-880, Ext: 899, 328