Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals on prescribed forms for the following positions (contract/fixed extendable).
|1||Assistant Professor||PhD in the relevant Field from HEC recognized university/institution.||Computer Science, Software Engineering, Pakistan Studies, Physics, Zoology, Geology, English, Psychology, Microbiology/MLT, Chemistry, International Relations, Mathematics, Management Sciences, Food Sciences.|
|2||Lecturer||M.S./M.Phil.(18 year’s education) in the relevant field with no 3 division in the entire academic career. Age limit 18-35||Computer Science, Software Engineering, Pakistan Studies, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Geology, English, Management Sciences, Psychology, Microbiology/MLT, Chemistry, Economics, International Relations, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Food Sciences.|
Terms & Conditions:
- The applications form can be downloaded from website of Abbottabad University of Science & Technology (www.aust.edu.pk) or can be obtained from the Registrar Office of the University. Only the prescribed application forms will be accepted.
- No column of the application form should be left blank particularly equivalent percentage marks/CGPA, contact numbers (both landline and mobile), postal and email addresses.
- A bank draft (non-refundable) in favor of Treasurer, Abbottabad University of Science & Technology of Rs.2000/- for posts at Sr. No. 1, and Rs 1500/- for posts at Sr. No. 2 should be deposited. Original receipt of bank draft (and one photo copy of the same) with attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC, research papers and one recent passport size photographs must be attached with the Application Form. Name of the post applied for must clearly be mentioned on envelop. Incomplete forms in ony respect will not be entertained andno document will be accepted/requested/counted after due date.
- The candidates having Foreign Degrees/Certificates will provide Equivalency Certificates from HEC
- University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions, not to fill any position, withhold the appointment against any advertised position or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- 2% seats are reserved for disable persons with valid disability certificates.
- Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
- The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies will be required to provide No Objection Certificate in case of appointment.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- Application forms must reach the office of the undersigned on or before January 20, 2023.
Note: Errors and Omission, if any, will be rectified by the University.
Ph-0992-812118, Fax No. 0992-402127